Monday 28 November 2011

Versace for H&M

After hearing reports of the collection selling out within thirty minutes in many cities around the world, I was sure that I would be too late to snap up my favourite pieces.  I thought that the only way to secure some Donatella designs would be to plot my attack on an eBay auction, little did I know that the Metropolis branch in Voykovskaya would have brimming racks of couture ready for the taking.  I instantly called my sister in Qatar and asked if she wanted any items as the collection had instantly sold out in Doha.  I always enjoy a trip to H&M but my latest encounter has been particularly special.  Previous collections from Karl Largerfeld, Jimmy Choo and Lanvin have had me dizzy with anticipation but normally my experience has been limited to perusing enviously as shoppers frantically fight it out.  This time around I was able to treat myself to a snippet of in Vogue moda  :)

Oriental Print leggings and dress

My absolute fave... had designs on this for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment