Thursday 8 December 2011

Here's To The Weekend

I have been very lucky to meet some wonderful people here in Moscow.  There is always the doubt that previous bonds and friendships cannot be found in yet another new destination.  The truth is that in these three months I have forged great friendships which I will treasure. 

I feel that sometimes fate brings people together and my best friend here Imogen has definitely been the greatest gift that I could wish for.  During the past few months we have have the most amazing time and racked up many a surreal moment during our nights out :)  So much fun and endless belly laughs which see us through to late Sunday morning every weekend! Memories to savour and I can't wait to add to them in 2012. 

See you in Miami Imonchika! x

No comments:

Post a Comment